Gibson ES333 Extra Funky

Here is another Refurb that I did this week (Ending Feb 7, 2014). New pretty much everything. New potentiometers and rewire. Used Orange Drop Sprague .022mfd capacitors and the pots for tone are Linear, NOT audio. New chrome plate aluminum stop tailpiece, new chrome Nashville Bridge, and new toggle switch knurled nut. I had to replace the screw/studs on the pickup as well as de-rust the pole pieces. Once the rust was removed, I had to restore the bobbins “back to black”. I didn’t pay that much attention to the setup when it came in, but the truss rod bolt was just finger tight and the neck had quite the warp in it. Everything all better than new. NOW it’s a great sounding, looking, and playing guitar!

You may click on any thumbnail for a larger/higher res version. Please use your browser’s BACK button to return to this page. Thanks for looking. (NOTE: With WordPress you can click on the FIRST image and then you’ll see the larger image and a “Next” and an arrow top right of the photo, this is the easiest way to scroll through.)